If only the editorial line matched the cartoonist’s
by Jake Quinn
From yesterday’s Herald. By Rod Emmerson.
And today’s offering:
Today’s Herald editorial fairly well sums up the Richard Worth issue and suggests that Mr Key and Mr Goff really need to move on, for both of their sakes.
And a piece from Audrey Young shows that providing the content of the text messages is only going to embarrass Phil Goff and Labour, unless the juicier ones can be tracked down from the Vodafone network… [or unless someone else comes forward with fresh allegations this week]
These five are, well, underwhelming.
* Do you want to come swimming?
* How you getting on with the Goa purchase?
* Does that possibly mean you might be back [in India] in mid January with a discreet ITG group?
* You are my favourite new best friend to use a Facebook expression. RWW
* I don’t need anything. Perhaps a tie from the Indian School of Business at Gachibowli but that might be impossible. RWW XX